Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Floor Leveling Agent Horrible Apartment, What Should I Do?

Horrible Apartment, What should I do? - floor leveling agent

I rented an apartment in March. The dealer was very quick to let me. Whenever I ask the actual apartment that comes with excuses why I could not see. But I went to sign the lease. (My mistake) When I was in the apartment he was excited. No damage to termites, water and mold as possible. The apartment has a disgusting smell ... is just disgusting. The floors are not the same. When I'm on one side of the room, it's like I climb a small hill. (was it?) and do not close the bathroom door because it is in a slope.i immediately told the owner and he said he was correct. It took almost 2 weeks really coming. they began to repair it, not exactly the same problemm, you just put a new floor in the bathroom (linoleom) and cut out the bathroom door closed so would. I must leave this place. This place really makes me sick. I had just been born, and they were not to be here. What should I do? Whenever I ask leasing agents, the things that are not repaired.

4 comments:

Paul said...

Getting there and moving to a new apartment. And never, never sign a new lease without seeing what you want for your money. You live to learn.

Ed Atun said...

You have some options, and all are bad. She could only rent photo. A judge to break a lease for that. You must notify the police. Otherwise, you must insert. But it is a blessing of sorts. Never again, how you live deceive. Ever. People will ask how it came to the trust so that you yourself are in difficult situations. /

danny145... said...

buyer beware. If you signed your lease, you pay

stick man said...

Get a lawyer to help him the award. Technically, apologize and do not show the property, you should have asked to see the fraud committed. Fraud cancellation of a contract. Get call a lawyer, the owner and threatening legal action and let the contract. Never buy anything without first. The problems in the building is beyond repair. If you afford a lawyer contact the company for legal aid, which will offer a discount. In addition, if the agent has shown that you are a seller, you should contact the real estate commission in your state.

Post a Comment