Sunday, January 3, 2010

Baby Laundry Soap Looking For A Baby Gate That Is Not Dangerous For ADULTS Walking With Babies And Laundry Baskets?

Looking for a baby gate that is not dangerous for ADULTS walking with babies and laundry baskets? - baby laundry soap

I'm at the stage where we need to buy baby gates, and all that what we have seen (or have already purchased, but is not installed), it seems dangerous to me. The door is so small, I think I'll kill you further up or down with a laundry basket full of clothes ... I can not even imagine trying to open or close with my baby in my arms.

I know that we need a door, but I'm afraid I fall down the stairs.

Help ... Thank you.

2 comments:

Sand Dunes said...

I love, love The First Years Hands Free Gate. You can get extensions, so that when the field is very broad. It is powered by a pedal, so something should be operated on the ground on the top of the stairs. I do not know if it's an option for you.

All parents want to visit this gate.
My daughter used to block and never had a problem) with it in motion (with Press-Fit System.
With a little practice, you can run it on, go with a knee slide, hiking, "Slam" behind him, all without your baby and your laundry basket!

wendy080... said...

Those who have blocked access to the kitchen, are operated by foot, if you're just your foot on the pedal and push with his knee. As for the one on the stairs, but do not want that door spins both ways, because they do not fight, is dangerous. The house is the top of the stairs, and when I is near the top of my son. When he's down is not necessary. In this way, never about juggling laundry attempt to show they care. When I come to find clothes that I have from the basket, tell my son away from the ladder, so I followed, then close it so that you can not back up what I'm willing to go with him.

Post a Comment