Friday, January 8, 2010

First Signs Of Skin Cancer What Are The Beginning Signs Of Skin Cancer?

What are the beginning signs of skin cancer? - first signs of skin cancer

My mother is holding these things on my hands that itch and bleed and then scab and has many of them. She has lupus and I do not know if your lupus or not is a sign of skin cancer, or ... Cancer in my family. I had 3 family members that I know he died of cancer, some a little, and they were all my mother's on the page. I am very concerned that it could be very wrong.

4 comments:

Medical Student said...

Since I can not see "things" in person, I can not be 100% secure. It is quite possible, because lupus, since, depending on the type of lupus, skin rashes are not uncommon. I recommend that you take your mother to a dermatologist for the test to see. If the spots are asymmetrical, change the color, have irregular borders, and resizing, so it is certainly serious.

Even if there is a high rate of skin cancer in your family, I suggest you wear sunscreen when exposed to sunlight. Excessive sun exposure with a high incidence of skin cancers combined.

cin_ann_... said...

Your mother needs to show these areas to determine their doctor.He what steps need to be taken. suppects skin cancer, if you want to biopsy

soxrcat said...

Get your doctor to check these things. Only a doctor (or training to learn).

soxrcat said...

Get your doctor to check these things. Only a doctor (or training to learn).

Post a Comment