Sunday, January 17, 2010

Pcos Pain How Do I Manage Severe Pain - Endometriosis, PCOS?

How do I manage severe pain - endometriosis, PCOS? - pcos pain

As a rule, take a combination of Meclomen and Vicoprofen, which seems to work. However, I have moved and have exhausted the drug. I am not a doctor, I see - new appointmens patients are not available until August. You have debilitating pain - suggestions on how to consult with you to a doctor? I've tried everything from hot baths for the year - I've done everything you can imagine. Advil, Tylenol, Aleve, etc. are not participating in the labor force. I need something that will end the pain for longer than 5 minutes. Suggestions?
At this point, would I consider looking for a doctor who got only open to the medicines they need, dedicated - I know it's wrong, but there are days that I did not even get out of bed in the morning and before all night.

5 comments:

enderbea... said...

Call your old doctor, ask for a prescription and call the pharmacy across the country, such as Walgreen or Walmart.

Or go to the hospitals where you live now and make a clinic nearby. They are waiting in a doctor's office one day, but choose not to visit a doctor.

I do not know whether clinics regulations on the types of drugs for pain. It is possible that the choice of a first address.

gethelp9 said...

I think to call your old doctor and explain what would be the best thing to do. And perhaps, if it fulfill your office, someone in your new environment and require that, before you. He tried to go to the emergency room of a local hospital? I know it can be expensive, but in my bad days, it seems to me to live. Heat Pads Cura recommend (the function as a heating pad w / out the strings) and the heat lasts for 8 hours. I use it all the time at work. If you can go to the emergency room to be able to explain what happened and whether they have pain clinic, you can get your medication until the new document.

The Catalyst said...

The only way is to break the cycle of drugs, meditation ...
Learn the basic techniques, then try to "surrender" to the pain.
Sounds terrible, right now, but if you really sincerely trying to overcome drug addiction!

Sister Margaret said...

Codeine or Flexoril work for me. Sometimes I have no POLIGRIP

~~∞§arah T∞©~~ said...

Why did not your previous doctor and tell him the situation. You can call a recipe for you. Make your calls to a Walgreens, because you can your recipe a Walgreens in the country (the United States that is transmitted) to.

I have both endo and PCOS also, I think, EI pain with it.

Post a Comment