Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Causes Of Dry Throat If Smoking Is Deadly, How Can Heavy Smokers Live Till 80 Or More And Die Of Natural Causes?

If smoking is deadly, how can heavy smokers live till 80 or more and die of natural causes? - causes of dry throat

I am a smoker and smoke about 10 cigarettes per day. I smoke especially after meals and at bedtime. I've been smoking for almost 5 years. I know that smoking can cause lung cancer, but how can you tell if you are gona get or do not understand some people and keep people in good health until she died, even after heavy smokers of all beings.

4 comments:

Marlboba... said...

It is a gamble, you should probably bad with one. My grandfather smoked and died on 8 months short of his 100th Birthday. I was a smoker, and COPD, and I'm 42

Tihana said...

Not that they are healthy, which in fact have internal problems, but of natural causes first. Although it healthy for a smoker, probably because they are many things besides tobacco and snuff. I know that my grandmother had long smoked for her entire life, but she exercises regularly and eats well, the junk food and then cut. I'm pretty sure that it is impossible, in the dangerous chemicals that remain in good health, what with fuming liquid arsenic and battery, and others. You never know what will happen if you think it is better not to smoke easily. Not really worth.

abrupt_s... said...

In fact, most smokers who are terminated before age or even into old age, smoking, having trouble breathing. If you see someone with a bottle of oxygen, or age 50 + nebulizers usually because they smoke. You can not tell whether you have cancer, if there a way to say, he had saved many lives. Some people are stronger than others when it comes to the ability to remain generally good health in his last days.

Vy said...

'Sorry, but a little healthy doubt, you know, smoking of 80 years. If you do not just started, or something, lol, it would be fun.

Post a Comment